Oral Presentations Guidelines
60 Minutes (50 Minute Presentation + 10 Minute Q&A)
|Distinguished Speakers||35 Minutes (30 Minute Presentation + 5 Minute Q&A)|
|Invited Speakers||22 Minutes (20 Minute Presentation + 2 Minute Q&A)|
|Contributed Speakers||12 Minutes (10 Minute Presentation + 2 Minute Q&A)|
Poster Presentation GuidelinesAuthors cooperation is appreciated in keeping the meeting on schedule for the benefit of all attendees.
- All oral presenters are required to upload an electronic version of their presentation at least one day prior to their presentation on-site to the staff in the speakers’ slide upload point.
- Presentations must be submitted in Microsoft PowerPoint PDF format. For compatibility reasons, it is strongly recommended that presenters adopt common use True Type fonts in their PowerPoint presentations.
- The presentation file must to be on a USB stick.
- To identify the presentation on the workstation quickly and prevent confusion onsite, please name the presentation with the ISEC assigned paper number and family name.>
- Each vertical poster board can accommodate posters up to (95 cm (width) x 200 cm (height), i.e. vertical or portrait layout)
- Please, note that the presenter must be an author of the poster and a registered attendee.
- Three poster sessions will be organized: Dates/Times To Be Determined
- Poster presenters are expected to set up their material on poster boards during the lunch break of the day of their poster presentation and remove it the following morning.