Student Travel Support
ISEC 2019 has specifically allocated a limited amount of funds to provide financial assistance to undergraduates, graduate students and postdoctoral researchers who are presenting at the conference and can demonstrate that they would not be able to attend without such assistance. Assistance is available in the form of a waived registration and travel support on a first-come, first-served basis.
Wishing to apply for assistance should send a recommendation on letterhead from his/her professor confirming relevance to the International Superconductive Electronics Conference.
In order to request financial assistance, the following requirements must be met:
- Applicant must submit an abstract by the deadline and plan on presenting at the Conference.
- Applicant must plan on attending the full length of the Conference
Please apply by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2019 with the subject line "ISEC 2019: Student Travel Support Application Your Name" by sending the following information:
- Applicant’s full name
- Affiliation and full address
- Email address
- A current resume
- A recommendation from a professor
- Submitted abstract and abstract number
Requests will not be processed without complete information.